Area Map & Directions
Thomasville is located in Southwest Georgia,
near the Georgia/Florida state border.
Major Highway Routes from Selected Cities
- Albany, GA (61 miles) - US-19 S
- Atlanta, GA (228 miles) - I-75 S, GA-33 S, US-319 S
- Charleston, SC (326 miles) - I-95 S, US-82 W, GA-122 W
- Columbus, GA (146 miles) - GA-520 E, US-19 S
- Dothan, AL (94 miles) - US-84 E
- Jacksonville, FL (167 miles) - I-10 W, US-19 N
- Macon, GA (152 miles) - I-75 S, GA-33 S, US-319 S
- Nashville, TN (482 miles) - I-65 S, US-231 S, US-84 E
- New Orleans, LA (413 miles) - I-10 E, US-319 N
- Orlando, FL (253 miles) - I-75 N, US-84 W
- Panama City, FL (150 miles) - US-231 N, I-10 E, US-319 N
- Pensacola, FL (224 miles) - I-10 E, US-319 N
- Savannah, GA (227 miles) - I-95 S, US-82 W, GA-122 W
- Tallahassee, FL (35 miles) - US-319 N
- Tampa, FL (272 miles) - I-75 N, US-84 W
- Valdosta, GA (43 miles) - US-84 W
Google Maps - Thomasville, Georgia
Virtual Tour of Downtown Thomasville on Google Maps Street View
Current Weather Conditions
Thomasville Regional Airport (TVI), 10 minutes from town, provides general aviation services for private aircraft.
Tallahassee Regional Airport (TLH), approximately 1 hour from town, provides commercial passenger services.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car, 343 E. Jackson St., 229-227-1200, 888-305-8051
Traffic Reports, Tourist Information and Assistance - Free from Georgia Department of Transportation
Georgia 511 is a free phone service that provides you with real time traffic and travel information, or allows you to request assistance 24 hours a day. Georgia 511 can be accessed from anywhere in Georgia, by simply dialing 5-1-1. Georgia 511 is a free call. However, if you use a cell phone, normal airtime and roaming charges will apply. Just press a button or say the word and the 511 state-of-the-art phone technology will give you all the traffic information you need! Click on the logo to visit the website!