Thomasville offers a wide variety of fitness options, including private gyms and training events in the park. For more information, please call the Visitors Center at 229-228-7977.
1304 Remington Avenue
This facility is adjacent to the Remington Park Sports Complex and is home to many of the YMCA's youth programs. This facility includes: Aquatic Park, Competition Pool, Gymnasium, Cardio/Fitness Room, Outdoor Baskeball Cage, Beach Volleyball Court. Open daily, except Sunday.
103 South Dawson Street
This state-of-the art fitness facility is located in the heart of downtown Thomasville. The facility includes: Cardio Theater and Cardio Center, Free-Weight Room, Ladies Workout Area, Basketball Gym, Racquetball Courts, Indoor Aquatics Complex, Steam, Sauna and Whirlpool. Open daily, except Sunday.
Frances F. Weston Center
416 West Clay Street
This facility serves as a community center and is equiped with a basketball court, swimming pool and outdoor play area. Open daily, except Sunday.
YMCA Guest Policy
- Members of other YMCA's within a 60-mile radius must pay a $5 fee.
- Members of other YMCA's outside a 60-mile radius may use the facility, 10 visit per year, free of charge.
- Members may bring a guest to the Butler-Mason pool for a $5 fee. (Limit 1 per member / 3 visits per summer.)
- Everyone else may pay a $10 Guest Fee. (Limit 3 per summer.)
- AWAY Program: The Always Welcome At YMCAs program, printed on the back of your membership card, allows you to visit participating YMCAs in other cities when you are traveling. To find any YMCA in the U.S., call 800-333-9622 or visit www.ymca.net.