The Festivals and Events Calendar includes events of interest to the general public and visitors to the Thomasville area.
The Local and Community Calendar includes events from the Festivals and Events Calendar as well as events of interest to local residents.
Submit an Event
We welcome you to submit your event for posting to our Festivals and Events Calendar or our Local and Community Calendar.
If your event is of general interest for visitors to our community, your event will be placed on our Festivals and Events Calendar. If your event is of more interest to local residents, it will be placed on the Local and Community Calendar.
Please follow these simple guidelines for submitting events:
- Only events occurring in Thomas County will be posted to the calendar with the exception of Thomas County charitable organizations hosting or sponsoring events in nearby communities.
- The Visitors Center reserves the right to edit submissions for space and content.
- You are responsible for notifying us when event information changes or events are cancelled or rescheduled.
- Please submit your event information as far in advance of the event date as possible.
- Graphics and photographs are not currently being accepted.
- Special Note: To have your event posted on the CNS TV Community Scroll Channel, you must submit your event separately to email@example.com
Provide the following REQUIRED information for each event:
- Title of Event
- Date and/or Date Range of Event
- Time and/or Duration of Event
- Location of Event (Include street address, common name of location, and detailed driving directions if the location is hard to find.)
- Event Description (Write a brief promotional description of your event for the public to entice them to attend!)
- Sponsors and/or Hosts of Event
- Ticket or Admission Price Information (Include price per age group, extras included in price such as meals, drinks, etc. and where tickets can be purchased.)
- Public Contact Name
- Public Contact Phone Number
- Public Contact Email Address
- Resource or Event Website (Optional)
Submit events to Sherri Nix in the Office of Main Street & Tourism:
Thomasville Visitors Center
P.O. Box 3319
Thomasville, GA 31799